Seen the underside of a T800 lately?

killer

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I went out to work this morning and stumbled onto a little surprise. 1 week old Kenworth T800 vac truck. Driver took the corner too fast and put it on its side.

You must be registered for see images attach

About $275,000 laying on its side right there.

Oh yeah, the driver's okay.

Truckie

Reaction score
Man I hate that when that happens. I just had to deal with that last week. Had a driver flip a truck? Truck and trailer went over. I got some pics but haven't had the time to post them. I will try and get them up soon.

rubberfish

Reaction score
That's one way to stay clean while adjusting the brakes. LOL
Trucks can be fixed. Good to hear the pilots OK. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

EMD Diesel Power

Misguided Trident
Reaction score
Looks like he just laid it right over nice and clean..... not much for cab,body or axle damage from dragging and sliding. Either way that has to be a freaking ride. Lets go do that again! :D

Freightrain

Just "B" it........
Reaction score
to his buddy in the pass. seat........"Here, hold my beer and WATCH this.........Yee Haw..." :rotflmao :rotflmao

Truckie

Reaction score
EMD Diesel Power said:
Lets go do that again! :D
Sad part about our latest roll over is it was the same guy. 2nd time in 9 months.
I promise I will get the pics up this weekend.

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
cookoo funny parking job, and to think my boss was pissed for running off the road avoiding an accident and scufing the wheel... :rotflmao bet he'd love that.

killer

Custom User Title
Reaction score
One of the drilling engineers rolled his Dodge half ton twice this morning. That sentence sounds funny, like it was two separate incidents, but they weren't. Man I'm tired. Anyway, went around a corner too fast, flew off the edge and rolled it over twice. He said he wasn't in shock from the crash, but more from the fact that he didn't get clipped by the pair of skates he had in the cab with him. He was back to work when I got out to the rig this afternoon. Still, I'm surprised we haven't been shut down for a safety meeting. Two rollovers in a month isn't good.

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
This all reminds me of a buddy of mine, went off the road in his 3/4 ton chebbie, to this day he still swears that the truck drove its self off the edge and he was just there for the ride cookoo :rotflmao

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
I saw a kenworth with a hopper trailer full of grain on its side just like that banged up the cab pretty good they brought in an elavator and off loaded it to another truck used 2 wreckers to flip it back over got in started it up smoked like a freight train for about a minute let it build up the air and took off in it

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
always felt bad for guys that really screw up like that.

a pool company I worked at had this know it all guy that flipped over a backhoe/loader and we ragged him about it for months.
if it was cold in the morning, we asked him to help us fire up a tractor, since he was so good at getting them to 'turn over' etc etc.

dp

JP9124

Reaction score
Actually, Yes I have. I see them everyday as I look down on them and run the air piping for the tanks. BTW, that particular air tank setup is a major PITA to pipe. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online