Seating for 7?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DragRag
I think the literature on those advertised it as a staben cabin.

Thats about the funniest way i heard that put...My friends call my truck the Red Neck Limo.. Anyway this is my firsy post on the site.. bout the only 7 passenger diesel cars i know of are the benz wagons. 4 door dsl broncos are nice if you can find one..only other option would be to buy a dsl surburban..Ive had 2 6.2 dsl suburbans and they both got in the mid 20's for mileage..both had 700r4's and 3.26 gears. i miss my 1000 mile fill ups..even the 6.5's are very reliable and seem to last for many miles.

terry
welcome!
good to see another member with a truck like that;Sweet
how's your turning radius? the one I worked on had a D60 in the front, as a result the turning radius really sucked bad.
lastly, any problems with the rood seam on yours?

Diezel

Reaction score
oh the turning radius is horrible..Give me 40 acres, I'll turn this rig around.I took it to NYC last month and was that ever interesting..$100 a night for parking. As far as the roof, its starting to crack in a few places.looks like someone had fixed it up before.the roof is real wavy.The real issue is my floors, right where the cab mounts are. It broke both sides out of the floor where the ext cab is...i havent had much opportunity to try to fix it..Seems like no one really wants to touch it..But when i bought it, you couldnt really find a reg. cab psd for what i paid for it. And believe it or not, it still looks brand new in and out for the most part,but its always kept inside..

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
oh the turning radius is horrible..Give me 40 acres, I'll turn this rig around.I took it to NYC last month and was that ever interesting..$100 a night for parking. As far as the roof, its starting to crack in a few places.looks like someone had fixed it up before.the roof is real wavy.The real issue is my floors, right where the cab mounts are. It broke both sides out of the floor where the ext cab is...i havent had much opportunity to try to fix it..Seems like no one really wants to touch it..But when i bought it, you couldnt really find a reg. cab psd for what i paid for it. And believe it or not, it still looks brand new in and out for the most part,but its always kept inside..

Defiantly a nice RIG! First one that I have seen that was not a Dually! ;Sweet

Diezel

Reaction score
thanks Drag. I was very lucky to have found it.Ive wanted one ever since i saw them at the Quarter horse Congress in OH@ the centurion display booth. Ive seen your posts all over... That is one sweet van.. Ive always wanted a 4x4 dsl van. every time i find one, i end up fearing having to work on it.Never seen a van easy to work on. Cheers

sassyrel

Reaction score
A few months back there was a 95 F450, 4x4 Crew Cab, Extended cab, Duallly Diesel on e-bay. 10 lug wheels, 4wheel disk brakes, hydroboost, Centurion Conversion. Talk about the ultimate Pickup! had about 120K miles and sold for around 11K. not a bad deal.

and you didnt buy it--because???

Diezel

Reaction score
Ok first i will apologize because i caused the off topic discusion because my truck.. Thanks Darrin.. Oh Im glad its not a dually.its hard enough trying to make corners.But believe it or not, I have yet to scuff a single tire in the 20k ive put on it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online