schraeder adapter for fuel pressure

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That Actron kit actually comes with an adapter to go from our schrader to the larger schrader in the kit. Too bad the fuel pressure testing kits all seem to come with a 100 psi gauge. Makes them about useless for reading our lift pump pressure.....
So why not just replace that gauge with a lower pressure one...or have a T and two gauges...one HP one LP....just a thought here ...thinking out loud is all....then you got both sides of coin covered????

dgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fair enough. Mostly because I already have everything except the adapter. Plus I got on a mission. Now I do have it. An extended valve stem and a piece of zip tie folded over to hold it open.

Sorry about the glare on the gauge face. It's running around 2.5 to 3.5 PSI. The filter might have 2k miles on it. There has been no noticeable loss in performance. What I mean is that the performance sucks but didn't get better with new filter nor drop off since it was installed. I also get bubbles when I let off the throttle flowing from the filter head to the return lines. I think I'll probably open a new thread on this issue.
You must be registered for see images attach