S362sxe too big?

Ruffnek7tree

Reaction score
So I've noticed that I can get a wastegate housing for a s362sxe meant for a cummins.. anyone running a turbo in the 62mm cold side with a 65mm turbine?

This would be for a diy turbo kit btw, nothing manufactured

Ruffnek7tree

Reaction score
Ok, just something I was kicking around, I'm not sure what size the factory/aftermarket kits are running for turbos.. most I would want is maybe the stage 1 injectors or whatever, don't need or want to get crazy with the idi, just make it more drivable and more fun to drive

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, just something I was kicking around, I'm not sure what size the factory/aftermarket kits are running for turbos.. most I would want is maybe the stage 1 injectors or whatever, don't need or want to get crazy with the idi, just make it more drivable and more fun to drive
Stage 1 injectors won’t really make any difference until you get into pumps bigger than 110. I have a 90cc pump and a little bigger turbo. It really made it more driveable. Check out r&d or cdd to see some of the stuff they recommend for power levels and what not.

Ruffnek7tree

Reaction score
Stage 1 injectors won’t really make any difference until you get into pumps bigger than 110. I have a 90cc pump and a little bigger turbo. It really made it more driveable. Check out r&d or cdd to see some of the stuff they recommend for power levels and what not.
I forgot about R&D having a turbo.. the 362 is a tad bit cheaper, but I think I might just use that turbo if I ever decide to turbo..

Thanks for the replies!