Rotomaster turbos

Oledirtypearl86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey has anyone ever used or worked with a rotomaster turbos kit for the idi I got a chance to buy a truck that has 2 that one with it and they were on the truck

You must be registered for see images attach

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There’s a few floating around, but the kits are impossible to get parts for of you’re missing any piping. I can rebuild those turbos no problem.

Frstdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RotoMaster is what mine is and it's a mid - late 80s Banks kit.
Don't know the performance as I am in the process of rebuilding the engine. (I bought the truck not running)
Got to fab a piston cooling jet driver and a core plug driver then I can start reassembly.

Oledirtypearl86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I'm just cirious if I should jump on another truck I think the wife will murder me in my sleep if I don't play my cards right on it . And it's complete all the manifolds and piping are there. he said it ran great 6 months ago when the turbo went and he just started parting it out

77f250diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RotoMaster is what mine is and it's a mid - late 80s Banks kit.
Don't know the performance as I am in the process of rebuilding the engine. (I bought the truck not running)
Got to fab a piston cooling jet driver and a core plug driver then I can start reassembly.

Talk to Russ (typ4) about doing the compressor mod on the turbo it'll make a big difference.