Return Line Kit

geno8769

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Working on my "new" truck..

Any suggestions on who to buy a injector reurn line kit from?

Oregon Diesel?

Thanks

motox tech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ebay,but beware, the cheap ones are inticing but are exactly that. I just put some on my 94 and all strait through caps were leaking like crazy!!! The hose, o-rings, and washers were fine, but the caps were way too sloppy. Ended up using 4 old ones, and not a leak.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Typ4 will give the best deal.. Stay away from Diesel Care. The reasons are found in the Hall of Shame section. Many members have been less than happy with anything they buy from them....

zpd307

Reaction score
maybe that was my problem. i got the cheapest kit off of ebay when i did mine and have had nothing but leaks. the caps were really loose after they were pushed on with a click. i ended up putting a washer between the oring cap and injector line nut when i installed the new ip. so far no leaks, and she starts right away, even after sitting for a couple of days.....

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The trick is to use an extra oring on top of the cap to keep it from vibrating. Also some of the caps have a burr inside because of poor manufacturing, light sanding fixes it easy. Seems to be a not made in the US problem. If you know what I mean

Bill-W

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did mine last week for the first time, it still had the originals. Got the kit from Diesel Care. They fit good with no leaks, only issue was I needed to re use 2 clamps as my lines tie into the return to the tank, there were only 16 Clamps. Be sure you get a good dental pick to grab the old O-Rings with.

Truck#3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine from oregon diesel. its a great kit comes with everthing even copper washers for the injectors. i had no problesms

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The trick is to use an extra oring on top of the cap to keep it from vibrating. Also some of the caps have a burr inside because of poor manufacturing, light sanding fixes it easy. Seems to be a not made in the US problem. If you know what I mean
russ-
the old diapco kits were coming out of Italy......