return kits

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my kits Russ, only thing is they are the later style which is no biggie. But i do have a little problem...these kits have 4 90* caps and 4 180* caps. My system runs 3 90* caps, 4 180* caps and the driver front just has one fitting.

I can ship the early ones if you can wait a few days for them to get here,

And for all reading this this is why I ask what is on your engine not what year the truck is.!!!!

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I can ship the early ones if you can wait a few days for them to get here,

And for all reading this this is why I ask what is on your engine not what year the truck is.!!!!

And why I posted a picture! lol Has to be tough, all the engine changes and such that have occured on vehicles this old...

TomA

Reaction score
When I first got my truck I went to NAPA and got a return line kit. All they had was the one for the 7.3, it was not right but I made it work. Price $70. Now I know better.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
When I first got my truck I went to NAPA and got a return line kit. All they had was the one for the 7.3, it was not right but I made it work. Price $70. Now I know better.

When I drove down from Oregon to Texas I had a leaking return line cap. I put a socket on it and pressed down to secure it to the injector bug cracked it...and it was leaking big time. Had to get a return line kit. Cost me $100 from Napa in Hesperia California. Felt sick at that price LOL

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I drove down from Oregon to Texas I had a leaking return line cap. I put a socket on it and pressed down to secure it to the injector bug cracked it...and it was leaking big time. Had to get a return line kit. Cost me $100 from Napa in Hesperia California. Felt sick at that price LOL

Feel free to bring this up next time someone says ebay has better prices that I do.
And they dont get vitons or olives.