Return kits

89Goat

Reaction score
Return lines and injectors

Hey Russ, I've been trying to get with you on some injectors and return lines via email and pm's. Is there a better way to reach you, like a phone number? Please let me know. You have my email, but it's [email protected] in case you lost it. Thanks!
-Bob

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Russ, I've been trying to get with you on some injectors and return lines via email and pm's. Is there a better way to reach you, like a phone number? Please let me know. You have my email, but it's [email protected] in case you lost it. Thanks!
-Bob

email sent

finitetime

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will take a kit and olives. I used a cheap one from Oreilly's and it has started leaking on 2 injectors after a year. I Let me know how to get on the list and pay. My email is finitetime1 yahoo.com

Last edited:

Wyreth

Certifiable Noob
Reaction score
Hey Russ, having the same problems as Bob. Trying to get a return kit, and some transmission parts. Wondering if my email got through, [email protected], or if I just have bad ***. :angel:

-Kyle

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got all info, been at the dr, chiro all day, so will play some catch up tomorrow, cant keep my eyes open. got a muscle relaxer injection and it is wicked.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wife offered to help box some tonight so I will trry and see how much I can get done.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly Wrecker

Members online