Reproduction Wheel Covers

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/1984-1997-FO...cap-Set-NEW-/111380831232?hash=item19eed09c00

Should I give them a try? I have the same style of turbine wheel covers on my F150 (stock) and I don't mind the look. My plan was to eventually put Alcoas on my F250 but until then, this would still fit the OEM look a I'm aiming for.

Any opinions? Anyone tried them before?
You must be registered for see images attach

^^ not my truck, but that's roughly what it will look like when I'm done.

This one below shows the style mine came with, but they are harder to find and dent very easily:
You must be registered for see images

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought one when one of mine flew off on the highway. They look 100% the same as the ones that were on the truck. I had no complaints.

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A little late on the update, but I am running these wheel covers now. They do look a lot like the OEM but other than the retainers and retainer ring, they are 100% plastic. I think the outer rim is normally metal on the OEM covers.

The center cap is still a snap on deal so it can be removed if these are going on a 4wd. Only one cover didn't want to fully seat when I installed it. For some reason, the lugs protruded too far out by all of 1/4". Not noticeable and they still look pretty nice.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online