Rear fuel tank shenanigan question

Dane Rickford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, I just wanted to give you all an update on my transfer pump system. I just got my pump between the front and rear tanks rigged up and the system works excellent in the driveway. I have yet to see how it performs while I’m driving, but I am assuming it’ll work good. Thank you guys for all the help and tips:) It’ll be nice to have a 37gal capacity for my one ton instead of just 16 gallon:Thumbs Up

Dane Rickford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the compliment @Garbage_Mechan:) my peers think I’m weird because my hobbies are my truck and training horses, but it’s crazy to me how little most teens know about how to live a full life. I’ve been blessed with good parents and a solid upbringing. I am hoping that eventually I become a man with the characteristics and values of the generations of men that have made America a great nation

Dane Rickford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on sticking around. You guys have such a wealth of knowledge and experience it’s invaluable to me. Other than tractors, my truck is the only diesel our family has had, so it’s been a learning experience for me for sure but worth every minute of it.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I plan on sticking around. You guys have such a wealth of knowledge and experience it’s invaluable to me. Other than tractors, my truck is the only diesel our family has had, so it’s been a learning experience for me for sure but worth every minute of it.
Well good. Some people seem to want help with a problem and then disappear. I always stress that everyone's experiences are unique and you may have an answer that nobody else on here has. Even if you're still a teenager.

Garbage_Mechan

Garbage Mechanic
Reaction score
Thank you for the compliment @Garbage_Mechan:) my peers think I’m weird because my hobbies are my truck and training horses, but it’s crazy to me how little most teens know about how to live a full life. I’ve been blessed with good parents and a solid upbringing. I am hoping that eventually I become a man with the characteristics and values of the generations of men that have made America a great nation
And you train horses too.....
I grew up on a remote cattle ranch with horses. My wife has been a trainer for a lifetime. Quiet with a light touch has been our way. Started with John Lyons I guess.

Dane Rickford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of what I know I learned from Ken McNabb, who was one of Lyons’ apprentices for many years. I’ve learned that the only way to get the horses light and responsive is to be light and attentive myself

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online