Ready for baby!!

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Find a good infant chiropractor and consult with them ahead of time, our son was 9lb15 and 22", he DID NOT sleep very long at night for months, my motherinlaw, may she rip:angel:, took him to her old school natureopath chiro, they straightened Brandon out and he slept full nights from then on, swear to god.

We did the same with our daughter, same results.
So when the little ****** comes out tell the dr to crack m like a whip and itl get all the kinks out.LOL.

seriously something to consider if they dont sleep well soon, especially ****** feeding, that is really good for them.

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Find a good infant chiropractor and consult with them ahead of time, our son was 9lb15 and 22", he DID NOT sleep very long at night for months, my motherinlaw, may she rip:angel:, took him to her old school natureopath chiro, they straightened Brandon out and he slept full nights from then on, swear to god.

We did the same with our daughter, same results.
So when the little ****** comes out tell the dr to crack m like a whip and itl get all the kinks out.LOL.

seriously something to consider if they dont sleep well soon, especially ****** feeding, that is really good for them.

That's an awesome idea! I am going to definitely check this out. I LOVE my chiro <3 <3

sassyrel

Reaction score
Not sure if it is good or bad, but I work so many hours that I am never sure if my back pain or tiredness is the hours or my baby. Just got another 100% healthy check up. These check ups are so intense. They do a 20-30 minute ultrasound and keep measuring everything and staring. The baby never stops moving! I can't wait! The doctors we go to had a little meeting and pretty much said the pregnancy will slow me down when it's time. I hired two people so now I am more of a foreman/lube tech/marketing grunt. I am making the shop ready to run without me for quite a while. Doctor laughed when I asked when I could go back to work after my cesarean. He said the 8 week recovery time was for desk job ladies! I don't care, more time with baby!!!

????????? cesarean???? they normally,,dont head for that,,less there are delivery room complications...

gandalf

Reaction score
????????? cesarean???? they normally,,dont head for that,,less there are delivery room complications...

That's not always true. When our older daughter was born we knew ahead of time that they were going to do a cut and grab. On one of the x-rays or ultrasounds or something they measured her head and my wife's pelvis. Right then they said, "This isn't going to work, is it?"

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Any updates yet.... I... Like many others are watching for the day... Maybe I missed this because... Well because I missed it. A C section is not that out of the norm these days. 31 years ago our daughter was C sectioned. Wifey sent the last 5 weeks in the hospital head down feet up taking the weight and pressure off the cervic which was found to be imcompident. but we knoew that for years and had all kinds of sutures to prevent a loss.. Nothing worked. So at 28 weeks 3 days our tiny daughter at 1250 grams or 2 lbs 12 oz and 14 inches long came by way of C section. I can't tell you guys what it was like to feel my wifes hand go limp in mine as the anastiesia was adminstered to her. One minute 31 seconds later the birth took place so the drugs didn't reach our baby. I was asked to step back from the field as they cut and grabbed. It was life changeing is all I can say. Then 8 weeks later and weighing 4 lbs 8 and 1/3 oz we had a little girl going home from the hospital in a strtetch limo as her first ride. No infant seat was made her sise so I felt the more metal around us the better. Danile you might think it the end of one way of life but hell no is what I say... Its the begaining of the best part of life. This I know from being there...

gandalf

Reaction score
Gary, Gary. You missed it. Danielle and Steve have a beautiful daughter, born about a week ago. They should now be learning the joys of parenthood and sleep derivation. You're right, life up to that point is simply a preparation.

Pictures are on Facebook.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online