Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
May need step stool haha.

You must be registered for see images attach

gandalf

Reaction score
You think you're all ready?:rotflmao That NEVER happens, you must know. You'll forget something, some absolute necessity. It happens every time. You'd better list everything you have, all the equipment and such, so we can remind you of things you've forgotten.;Sweet

But you don't look like it's any time soon. However, that picture is a month or so old, isn't it? Better update that for us all. Remind us when Junior is scheduled.:D

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a pretty recent picture. Monday will be 24 weeks! 6 months!

I am 100% ready, we're taking a 6 hour class, and Babies R Us gave us a check list.

What else is there?

hahahahahhaha (joking)

G. Mann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Baby check list:
1. Box everything in the house that can be broken and put it in storage for next 18 yrs.
2. Buy two extra deep freezers to store enough food.
3. Take a good look at the inside of that nice truck one last time cause soon it will be covered in "baby stuff" and all the support things you will find you need to carry with you, just to take baby to the corner store.
4. Sleep all night, ever night, while you can. It will be 2 years until you once again have a full nights sleep.
5. Then get all the Babies R Us check list items you think you need.

Congrats BTW.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a pretty recent picture. Monday will be 24 weeks! 6 months!

I am 100% ready, we're taking a 6 hour class, and Babies R Us gave us a check list.

What else is there?

hahahahahhaha (joking)
btw...
i slept through most of the classes until "breastfeeding" class.
for once the instructor wasn't a dried up old bag too. nice young brunette who didn't have any issues with grabbing her **** and massaging them to show the class how to do it right:eek::D;Sweet;Sweet;Sweet

G. Mann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:rotflmao Sooooo.... how many times did you flunk the class so you had to re-take it then ? ;Really ;Sweet

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My husband was quick to sign up for the ****** feeding class haha

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
screw babies-r-us.
Costco or Sam's club is your best friend.

Heck yea, these kids can suck down the extra cash, they are a ton of fun though. I don't thing I have slept in for about 6 years now.

8seconds

Looking to Modify
Reaction score
Oh, the main thing to do is throw away any instruction manual that anyone hands you, Oh thats right there is not one!!!!!! lmao....

OhnonotAgain

Reaction score
It's even better when they are grands - then you can nag at your son/daughter-in-law about them not knowing anything about raising children because you did such a crappy job that you now know the correct way... hah! But grands are great when you get them away from their parents. Then you can instill some DISCIPLINE!!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the thrid trimester Danielle! The last month can be fun....... back ache, everything swells, hips hurt, pressure, can't sleep, Braxton-Hick's, and so on.......

No worries, it will all be forgoten once the little one is here and you two are Mom and Dad. Congrats again. It's an exciting time for the both of you and your families.

Heath

gandalf

Reaction score
It's even better when they are grands ... Then you can instill some DISCIPLINE!!

Being a grandparent is a completely different thing. It's SO easy to see what the parents are doing wrong, when in fact they are doing just what they were taught as kids. I grew up during the "Dr Spock" era. I went to school with one of his sons. Whatever you do, DO NOT read his book and follow his advice.

Instill some discipline? You bet. My two grandsons are now 10 and 11. Five years ago they knew me as a "mean old grampa". You have to learn to look these little people right in the eye and say "no":backoff, while at the same time you're planning something very special for them.:love:

Danielle, you're going through one of the true miracles of this life. There is nothing more fulfilling, or more frustrating, than having and raising a child. Kids are very special people.;Sweet

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it is good or bad, but I work so many hours that I am never sure if my back pain or tiredness is the hours or my baby. Just got another 100% healthy check up. These check ups are so intense. They do a 20-30 minute ultrasound and keep measuring everything and staring. The baby never stops moving! I can't wait! The doctors we go to had a little meeting and pretty much said the pregnancy will slow me down when it's time. I hired two people so now I am more of a foreman/lube tech/marketing grunt. I am making the shop ready to run without me for quite a while. Doctor laughed when I asked when I could go back to work after my cesarean. He said the 8 week recovery time was for desk job ladies! I don't care, more time with baby!!!

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the funniest things my wife saw, was me holding our first son on my lap, I reached under to pick him up and found out the diaper didn't hold.
Nearly instantly I pulled my hand out and found nice fresh batch of pooh. You can imagine the shock & horror as I handed him off to change myself while she changed him. She still laughs about to this day if we bring it up.
Take it easy with the cesarean, afterwards, but I think you'll come through ok.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online