Raybuck or LMC?

hadley000

Reaction score
I need to replace a cab support, floorboards, rockers, cab corners, etc, soon. I can't find a decent donor cab/truck and I need to replace the panels before I have to start Flintstoning it.

Is there a quality and fitment difference between the two companies? Prices are about the same.

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased a whole bunch of sheet metal parts for my cab swap project. All came from LMC. My only complaint, shipping prices with LMC are just plain nasty! Big items they tag as "truck freight", shipping costs are unreal. Example a replacement front fender price is about doubled after adding shipping. Raybuck part selection pales in comparison to LMC. I'm unfamiliar with their level of quality.

hadley000

Reaction score
I recently purchased a whole bunch of sheet metal parts for my cab swap project. All came from LMC. My only complaint, shipping prices with LMC are just plain nasty! Big items they tag as "truck freight", shipping costs are unreal. Example a replacement front fender price is about doubled after adding shipping. Raybuck part selection pales in comparison to LMC. I'm unfamiliar with their level of quality.
Shipping is ok on what I need and actually less than Raybuck, but the total is slightly higher at LMC. I saw the truck freight of $125 and thought it was expensive, but luckily none of my parts would require it.

crash-harris

Breaker! Breaker!
Reaction score
Check parts from LMC closely before accepting the shipment, and make site you're only getting Cobra King brand (or other Tiwanese) stampings. The Chinese ones are garbage. Whatever toy can get from Raybuck, do. Otherwise LMC isn't a bad option. I haven't had luck with NPD.

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What crash said...

Npd sux
I ordered $1000 in frontend parts, had to hand fit 95% of them just to get them bolted on....prior to setting up body gaps next nightmare.

Seems lmc has hollywood in their pocket (all over the car shows)

Bart F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hollywood goes quickly with less than the best!!!
Lobbying isn't happening only in Washington dc...

I imagine truck freight to europe...(Horror)

Reactions: Clb

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7