Rally potluck

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I figured we'd put you in the middle of all three on a swivel chair. You can just rotate (clockwise or counter clockwise......... whichever you prefer) from grill to grill, flipping and rolling meat as needed.

I was planning of running one of the grills with ya sucker. That is unless you really, really want to test your grill skills.

Heath

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I figured we'd put you in the middle of all three on a swivel chair. You can just rotate (clockwise or counter clockwise......... whichever you prefer) from grill to grill, flipping and rolling meat as needed.

I was planning of running one of the grills with ya sucker. That is unless you really, really want to test your grill skills.

Heath
LOL
That's what I was kinda thinking of what I was gonna need to do. :D
I won't turn down an offered hand the help tho.:)
Gonna have my hands full that day.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
we will do a crock pot of chili. i might have to throw it out the window on my way by since i wont be able to stop the truck. ill try to plan ahead and downshift to a slow enough speed so we can atleast do a relay-race style handoff without spilling it...

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
we will do a crock pot of chili. i might have to throw it out the window on my way by since i wont be able to stop the truck. ill try to plan ahead and downshift to a slow enough speed so we can atleast do a relay-race style handoff without spilling it...

sounds like a IDI speed movie LOL

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
putting in new wheel cylinders now, one was leaking. this might actually enable me to stop! how nice, ill be able to hand off the chili at a more comfortable speed. ya, IDI SPEED movie, i like that...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle