Radio Mounting Ideas...

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got to mount 3 radios in my truck.... and I've already got 2 mounted - What other creative ways have you all mounted multiple radios in manual tranny trucks??

Heres my 2M/70cm mounted - I'll stack a Motorola CM300 underneath it.
You must be registered for see images

Heres the Uniden CB and 10M amp under the seat.
You must be registered for see images

PADIESEL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about a cosole for the headliner ? Would not be hard to make.... Let me look around the net see if I can find one already done....

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would work, but my trip computer (stock) is up there...

PADIESEL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about with we would 2 piece it? what year dodge do u have... I will cad it when I get some time... are you in a hurry?

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by PADIESEL
How about with we would 2 piece it? what year dodge do u have... I will cad it when I get some time... are you in a hurry?

I'm in no hurry - but I'm not sure what you mean by a two piece. In the overhead? or between the seats? I've still got one more radio to mount as I mentioned and I was going to stack them in between the seats.

FOXY005

Reaction score
WOW you have 2 mounted and I am still trying to figure out where to put my 1 Cobra 29.

The best idea I am coming up with is to make some sort of a dash top mount offset to the right of the steering wheel. it would probably have to be something that I would fabricate because I am not finding anything sold commercially that will work.

The "03" 6 speed has no room for the center mount you have. and under the seat seems a little inconvient for making adjustments while moving.

PADIESEL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean above your head... or just a one piece for the driver side only what are the deminsions of your radios and how many do you want to mount up there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Members online