Radiator Support

PackRat239

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a source in Canada, preferably, or domestically. The frost heaves got it before the bushings were installed. Thanks in advance.

If it is just the bolt hole mount to the frame area, then LMC sells repair pieces for just that.

GasFree

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still on the hunt. Does anyone know if LMC part #43-2865 will not work for my 350? It shows for a 250 but verifies diesel, radiator size and heavy duty cooling. Thanks in advance....

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you see a new rad support listed to fit a diesel,then the sellers info is incorrect.if you order from anywhere (other than NOS from some ford dealer) a new diesel rad support,then you can expect to receive a gas support in the mail.fair warning.
if i had to replace mine,i would just buy a gas one,and take it along with my old diesel one to the local metal fabrication shop here in town and have them cut out the lower section and fab up a new diesel sized lower section for me.
it's just got to hold a radiator.it can't be that complicated to copy.doesn't even need to look the same.as long as it does the job.a little metal and some welding and done.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob123456789

Members online