quigley chevy van dana 60 on a ford?

DesertBen44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping some one here knows something about a quigley 4x4 van conversion because I sure don't. Guy is seling a dana 60 off a 88, says its a kingpin driver side dana 60, I'm thinking it must be pretty close to the one that went on fords, maybe they just changed the spring width? I'm only really interested if its bolt up. If anyone has any idea feel free to chime in. Thanks!

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure...could be 78/9 model or the newer one...best go measure yourself and take photos and be certain.

JM2CW

DesertBen44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely does, now that im on a computer looking at photos def looks to me like a 78 to 79, what the hell do I know though. Will probably go check it out in person and make sure tomarrow after work. Either way he is willing to come down quite a bit so who knows maybe Ill come home with it anyhow

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
78/9 model axle so long as it's a HI pinion...if low then early model like 76 kingpin

IT can be used with our trucks if you can weld spring perches...that's it...simple should be basic welding to housing tubes and edge of housing itself to make work on yer truck. OR buy it and swap it with someone!

Those sell man those sell.

Take pics and lots of em and hi steer too lets see what that's about.

DesertBen44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just incase anyone is curious, I didnt make it out there this weekend, had to work both days. Guy seems pretty flexible so hopefully after work one day this week I can head out there and figure out what it is