Projects galore!!!

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With pictures even!

Trans Flush: www.forgotton.net/diesel/transflush/index.htm
Using the instructions found in the superdutydiesel.com WIKI. I had to hit up 4 different autozones to round up 20 qts of mobil-1 synthetic!

Headlight Upgrade harness modification: www.forgotton.net/diesel/headlights/index.htm
First, I upgraded the headlight harness, then I upgraded it again!

Heater Bypass mod: www.forgotton.net/diesel/heaterbypass/index.htm
Didnt really notice a difference like some claim, but then, my AC is ALWAYS on max, so maybe I need to try a different setting.

Various Electronics and Dash pictures: www.forgotton.net/diesel/electronics/index.htm
Forget the computer in the house, Im going to go out and play in my truck!!

Max Power

Reaction score
162.5500 - you've got all that fancy HAM equipment to listen to the weather? LOL

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Max Power said:
162.5500 - you've got all that fancy HAM equipment to listen to the weather? LOL

A guy at work programmed that in when I wasnt looking. Besides, down here, people actually DO listen to the weather channels! Its hurricane season now you know.

Dzlnut

Reaction score
That is some creative placement of gadgets , looks good.

Stevo

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good Daryl. You been a busy guy lately huh?

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sea97Stroker said:
That is some creative placement of gadgets , looks good.

Stevo

I actually use my truck to haul more than 5 ppl on occasion, so I dont want to lose the footwell in the front. Otherwise, I could have added one of those "consoles" to put everything in. Im not a big fan of those consoles anywayz.

busy busy! I got 24 days left in the hole of a city, Only thing left to do is an oilchange and Im set to roll!

DrSpeed

Unregistered User
Reaction score
That is awesome Daryl. Are you still in Louisiana? I'm down in Houston now....you still wanna do my dash and other LEDs?

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in New Orleans for 8 more days. Cant wait to leave. Im pumped!!

As soon as I get settled back into the groove in seattle/tacoma, I think I do another swap. :D

Actually, someone emailed me the other day, asking if they could steal my idea and sell them on ebay. I was like, eat your heart out dude, its a royal pain, but your welcome to it! They were going to buy new switches, swap out the LEDs, then sell the whole thing on the ebay. I dont see the profit margin being there personally.

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry, no. Had my fill of texas ;) . Im going N on 55 to st louis, then west to denver, then N to cheyenne. Once I hit cheyenne (about the halfway point) we will decide if we want to drive thru yellowstone, go to the sand dunes in Idaho, or go straight home.

We leave friday night, and need to be in seattle by monday morning.

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heh, I've got a ranchhand grille guard on the front. While I dont think it will stop any bison from going thru my grille, it should protect me from most everything else smaller :D :D

I've seen the videos of the elk and whatnot ramming cars with their horns during mating season. I'd be PISSED. I'd also be eating elk for dinner that night too!

Bear Hunter

RLTW!
Reaction score
Ford_Forgotton said:
With pictures even!

Trans Flush: www.forgotton.net/diesel/transflush/index.htm
Using the instructions found in the superdutydiesel.com WIKI. I had to hit up 4 different autozones to round up 20 qts of mobil-1 synthetic!

Headlight Upgrade harness modification: www.forgotton.net/diesel/headlights/index.htm
First, I upgraded the headlight harness, then I upgraded it again!

Heater Bypass mod: www.forgotton.net/diesel/heaterbypass/index.htm
Didnt really notice a difference like some claim, but then, my AC is ALWAYS on max, so maybe I need to try a different setting.

Various Electronics and Dash pictures: www.forgotton.net/diesel/electronics/index.htm
Forget the computer in the house, Im going to go out and play in my truck!!

Very informative...thanks!
:thumbsup: