Problem Solved

Magoo

Blind Brain Surgeon
Reaction score
Well I big thank you goes out to this web site and to all those who get involved to help others they dont even know. Harkens to the spirit of Christmas only here it happens 365 24 7. It helps to restores my faith in mankind and the people of this country in particular. Been around the world and seen a lot and its good to know that there are still folks here who are not motivated purely my the allmighty dollar and can take a little time out of there own busy lives to help some on else. I know this should probebly be posted some where else but I have never looked the rest of this site over. Just here so for those of you like me who are just here thanks. My trans problem is now resolved (see E4OD Trans Service) and I owe it to this site and the members. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and God Bless. Good deeds are never forgotten.

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna cry!!! :rotflmao :D Just kidding!! I was following your other post closely as I was curious about the outcome and the problem. You are right this is an awesome site with a unbelievable bunch of guys and gals! If you figured how much money has been saved by the diagnoses given here it would add up to a bazillion dollars!! LOL

Glad it all worked out and so cheaply too!! ;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online