pre turbo pyro location.....

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
While the eng is STILL out ;Really of my truck, I want to re-locate the pyro from post to pre- turbo.

Don't have the funds for a BB or eqivelant so I'm just re-building the existing
and removing the EBPV along with modding the pedestal.

At the flange where the up pipes meet seems the logical place.....NO?

Drivers side about8 o'clockish looks good ;Sweet

Any reason why not?

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Crumm said:
That is cheating but it looks good ;Sweet

Yea well.. :Sly I planned on doing this and the up pipe donuts along with finally gutting and sealing the EBPV so in a sense it was planned :D

Just had not planned on being down as long as I have -cuss

But on a brighter note, 4:30 pm today the engine is sitting in the truck :hail :hail and after I shove sum food in my face I'm headin' back to get the tranny/t-case in so tomorrow I can spend re-connecting, tweaking , installing my new mech oil press and water temp gauges on the steering colum and related plumbing, upholstery cleaning the seats and shampooing the carpet, attempting a repair on the drivers lumbar bladder, installing the blue LED bulbs in my pillar and colum gauges etc.....etc....etc...... :D

Then I just may have sum time monday to finish up my electric fans :Sly :thumbsup:

May just do an article for those interested!

Hamstertech---er--- LOL Robert :thanks: :cheers:

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
jharvey said:
Well, is it puuuurrring or whistling at ya ??

More like barking LOL ;p
She's comming along....was hoping to light her off last night........batts flat as hell -cuss ....forgot just how long she has been down and :idiot: boy me didn't bother to hook up a trickle charger ...cookoo

That and WW has to work today so I knocked off yeaterday about 5 so we could spend some time together with the rest of the crew at the Riveria....BBQ, threw some shoes, had a fire....quailty time ;Sweet