Polished my wheels - Whatcha think?

pafixitman

Reaction score
Fallston

Fallston! I found myself going thru there last Wednesday. Looked at a basement in Bel Air. I have done a bunch of work for a gal ;Sweet just up from Keene Dodge.

My sis used to live in Glyndon (Sagamore Forrest area). She hated the yuppies (she's a hippie type) and got 10 acres in Manchester.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Thats pretty funny. I deliver cars to Keene Dodge almost every friday nite. My parents live in Sagamore Forest II. My dad doesn't really fit in with the yuppies either. He's got 7 acres on a quiet court. He feeds the deer all year long then shoots them out of my old bedroom window when they're in season. Not to mention riding his 6wheeler all over the propertyLOL LOL . It's like having the Beverley Hillbillies as neighbors.....really.

Scott

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keene Dodge is about 30 minutes from me.

Travis, you put a C on that banner, and it's bound to have an accident! :mad:

;p

pafixitman

Reaction score
Meet

That would be real cool. There are actually a few of us in this area now.

Friday night - sounds like a Manheim run to me. I used to work for Nationwide Motor Sales in Timonium. Did that Manheim deal a couple of times.

Your dad does not sound like the typical SF resident. My sis would drive her Jeep on her yard and PO the neighbors. All of the Range Rovers and BMW etc. She would stand out around Christmas when she put her lights out! (Very tasteful, but given the population...) Oh I just remembered, she was in Worthington Hillside - between Bonita RD and the SF development.

I assume you are Apex Transportation? I will have to keep an eye out for your truck. I got the Bel Air job, so I will be spending some time in the area.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
I'm in if my wife will let me play. Yeah, Manheim isn't my favorite place, but it used to play the bills. I got out of the auction work for "greener pastures". I used to own APEX Towing in Reisterstown & added Apex Auto Transport as a spin off. Turned out the spin off was a better situation for me, I sold the towing co.

If you're farmiliar with Fallston at all, there's a shopping center at the corner of Rt. 152 & Belair Rd. behind the Burger King & Western Auto. I keep the carhauler along side the Acme Food store. If the that isn't there, my truck is sitting all by its lonsome on the same side of the store. Maybe PM a cell number or something. The truck looks like this:

Oh & my dad takes a great deal of pride in aggravating his neighbors:D He's no doubt devising new ways to do that this very second. Bullheaded ******* that he is. And to think I'm gonna be just like him:eek: :eek:

Mel, that was intended for you as well, getting together some time.

Scott

Attachments

• p3090012.jpg
    p3090012.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

pafixitman

Reaction score
Fallston

Nice truck!

Not real sure of the area, but that is the Mountain Rd / Bel Air Rd intersection, so I have been by it.

The basement I'm going to start is right near the jail. Down from Mr. Jone's (as in Jones Junction...) mansion. 924/23 I think?

Your wife will soon find out what mine did. We are just a harmless bunch of kids that enjoy our trucks.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment. It's a work in progress. I used to haul most of Jones used car stuff but that went pretty dry for some reason. I know where you're talking about though.

What are you doing in the basement? Waterproofing, Remodel, or Finishing it off?

If I gave you my wife's cell #, could you call & explain boy mentallity to her, 'cause she ain't hearin me:mad: LOL :confused:

Scott

pafixitman

Reaction score
Fallston

It's a basement finish.

For my "old" boss (switched managers in Oct). His foundation is those precast Superior walls, so I'm just helping him frame off half, frame a bath, run electric and ducts. He has somebody else to do the rest.

I enjoy finishing basements, but would rather be outside in the warmer months. I need to get some deck projects! Although, we just got our 5'r so I think I will be spending sometime w/ the family. Last year I think I spent a total of 8 Saturdays w/ the family

pafixitman

Reaction score
Wife

You're on your own with the wife. Mel has done a good job of convincing mine I need everything.

She just found out I am high biddder on a NJ truck. Oops, forgot to mention that to her!:D :sorry: :sorry:

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Yeah, that would result in effectively losing 1/2 my worldly possesions. I got ******* at for buying a 30.00 set of door pockets. I lived in the Peterbilt (by choice to avoid death while sleeping) for a few days when she found out what that cost:shoot: :shoot: :D . It just takes her a few days to cool down. In all honestly, she puts up with alot of crap from me, so I try to behavior for at least two days in a row:D

If your looking for more basement work, I need an estimate. I don't know how soon I'd be able to do something, but I'd like to get an idea what it may cost.

Scott

pafixitman

Reaction score
Wife

Scott, I know what you mean. I have no complaints she is a great Mom and does put up w/ me!

May cost me at the jewlery store though!

Let me know when you want to talk about the basement. You can email me at [email protected]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online