Pictures of stock and/or ATS wastegate housing.

gadd

Reaction score
Someone must have one laying around they'd sell me............ Anyone?

Paul

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone must have one laying around they'd sell me............ Anyone?

Paul
paul-
ask yourself.....
why would anyone want to go through that kind of effort to take apart a perfectly good working turbo?
and if they did vomit a turbo on their truck, why would they go through the trouble in just pulling that part?

gadd

Reaction score
paul-
ask yourself.....
why would anyone want to go through that kind of effort to take apart a perfectly good working turbo?
and if they did vomit a turbo on their truck, why would they go through the trouble in just pulling that part?

OK.

Paul, why would anyone go though the effort to remove the stock wastegate housing off the perfectly good turbo?

Well Paul, at one time ATS sold an upgraded wastegate housing that replaced the stocker. Not all of the now abject housing became boat anchors, did they?

My intention is to be humerus, not disrespectful.

Paul

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
Paul you are right I pulled mine and kept it for awhile but I've moved and what not if I can find it I'll get ahold of you

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome Dude!

Now, if I could get one more with the housing off the turbo, looking into the housing, that would be very cool.
Not sure what you want here but I can definitely take my unit and separate the turbo from outlet and take pics if need be.

gadd

Reaction score
Paul you are right I pulled mine and kept it for awhile but I've moved and what not if I can find it I'll get ahold of you

Thanks, that would be great

Not sure what you want here but I can definitely take my unit and separate the turbo from outlet and take pics if need be.

It would be helpful, but no need to go through a lot of trouble. I'll find one eventually.

Paul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist