Pics w/ fender flares

91f2504x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't had much time to be on here lately and I don't think I ever posted a picture of what my truck looked like with the new fender flares on it. Well I had a bunch of junk loaded up and was headed for the dump this morning and the old truck just seemed to want it's picture taken.

You must be registered for see images attach

I know it probably doesn't look as good with a bed full of junk as it would all cleaned up but, wth it's a truck and it is doing what it was intended for. There is actually a pretty good amount of weight in the bed, there is lots of old junk metal in there and some heavy stuff I would say close to 1500lbs, which isn't much in the big picture but still not a small amount.

And I figured I would throw this in here too, this is my new to me truck, I set out to buy an older dodge/cummins truck to build a puller out of and well I ended up finding a deal that I really like so I bought it. Here it is, don't hate me for getting a dodge, the crazy thing feels like a race car when you lay into the pedal and it drives and rides much better than I ever thought a dodge would.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Dodge! ***** Walks away shaking head*****

Atleast you can park you idi next to it so it will crank in the morningsLOL

You have a very nice looking ford there;Sweet

3day240sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A woman must have helped you with those pictures. Ford = Hot chick and then her fat ugly friend walks up to make the hot chick look even better.

Nice looking truck though. What kind of tires are those and what size?

91f2504x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A woman must have helped you with those pictures. Ford = Hot chick and then her fat ugly friend walks up to make the hot chick look even better.

Nice looking truck though. What kind of tires are those and what size?

The tires on the blue truck are goodyear wrangler 36 12.50 16.5's, they are the military hummer tires, they aren't wearing too bad at all, but are pretty noisy on the road if you care at all, I don't but the wife complains, I have had them on the truck for quite a while and they still look really good, the truck usually sees whatever job I don't want to put my newer truck through and it was my dd for a while.

And to the earlier posters, yeah the dodge has Bully Dog badges on the side, the previous owner had all the goodies on there before I bought. I have plans to eventually pull the truck pretty heavily but for the time being I am just driving it and using it to pull my trailer. Who knows though, I may just keep pulling tractors and use the truck as a truck. I would make the old ford into a puller with a C in it, but it runs too good and it is too much fun as it is, plus I like having a backup vehicle in the event that one of the newer ones decided to crap out one morning.

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice dodge, ive always liked the cummins/dodge combo. i dont know what id buy if i had a choice.. if you get a tuner, go for the smarty, its one of the best for the cummins, a freind of mine sells them and owns a truck performance shop near me. btw did you ever figure out a better way to mount your filter with the remote turbo setup?

91f2504x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice dodge, ive always liked the cummins/dodge combo. i dont know what id buy if i had a choice.. if you get a tuner, go for the smarty, its one of the best for the cummins, a freind of mine sells them and owns a truck performance shop near me. btw did you ever figure out a better way to mount your filter with the remote turbo setup?

Yeah the filter is now mounted on the driver side under the hood sort of below beside the master cylinder and behind the battery, I haven't had any filter problems since. I would like to get something a little more factory appearing eventually rigged up, but for now I have 4 inch semi-rigid flexpipe for ducting running from the turbo to up under the hood. I had to mash it down in a few spots but it doesn't seem to affect performance. It's still running plenty of boost and the old truck will break those tires loose pretty good from a slow rolling start.