picked up a new truck

c_silva88

Reaction score
so yesterday i went and looked at a 94 f350 idi which my friend had seen and told me about. so i went there expecting a 2wd f350 7.3 well when i show up first thing i notice is the trucks 4wd so i begin looking it over while waiting for the guy to grab the keys and pop the hood and see its a turbo. after talking to the guy for a little bit he shows recent receipts for the ip and injectors new radiator and a jasper tranny with less then 500 miles on it so i take it for a test drive and it runs great and shifts smooth so i get back and ask the guy what he wants for it after he thinks for a minute he goes 1500 sound fair so i counted out the cash and drove it home ill get pics up tonight when i get home from work. the cabs solid it has the typical fender rot and it needs a grille head lights and a back window. the dump body is pretty rough but i have one that im gonna put on.

c_silva88

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
heres the only pic i have on my phone it also came with a boss vplow which im probally gonna sell. plans for it are put the dump body i have on it por15 the whole undercarraige replace the fenders and grille and paint it and run it

DesertBen44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man even out here in the land of no money you cant even buy the front axle on that truck for $1500!!! great score! And a plow too? Talk about right place at the right time!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
$1500.00....:eek: You should go back and give the guy another $1500.00 and call it done....:angel::D Really... Thats a nice truck for the price there. Lots of new parts and waiting for a new owner... Take care of it and it will take care of you.. Selling off the plow will make some good cash too reducing even more the cost of the rig....

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i bet you could trade someone even for a decent dump body for that v plow all easy.
kinda too bad to sell the plow being in RI though.another nice way to keep some $ coming in during the white season brother.but you have to charge enough to cover repairs which most don't do lol.way too hard to compete around here.i wouldn't make anything after repairs.even come out upside down if i tried,so i don't bother.it's enough ware and tare just keeping family members cleaned out.
i do have one $ job,but it's just the next door neighbor so it pays the fuel $ to get to other family haha.i dunno how some people do it.i suppose if you have enough jobs,or a good commercial yard or two,it would all be different.................maybe.;)

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Congrats on a SMOKIN DEAL! A Diesel 4x4 Dually Dump, with a VPlow for 1500,..WOW, It could easily be a 5K truck.

I have sold 2 of those, One was no motor, burned out cab, no bed. The other one was the same truck, but rusted to the ground, with a 460 in it, was not driveable, They sold for $2500.00 Each. The guys bought them Just for the running Gear!

Again Congrats on a Nice Score!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Staff online