Pet Portrait Custom Oil Paintings

payableondeath6

Impressively Ugly
Reaction score
Just thought I'd post this up cause you guys are great :cool

My wife just started up her own business. She is making oil paintings of pets from photographs. She's a great artist, went to Columbus College of Art and Design for 2 years as a Fine Arts major on nearly full scholarship based on her portfolio from HS, which is quite an accomplishment in itself because the school is $40k/year and it's one of the top art schools in the country. She also graduated from Capital University with a Art Therapy major.

She would likely do other mediums (charcoal, pencil sketch, etc) and other pictures too, but you would have to ask her to be sure.

She's just getting this thing started up so I would appreciate if you guys would pass this along to anyone that you know that might be interested, these would make a great holiday or otherwise gift.

Prices start at $75 for an 8X10 and go up from there (doesn't include framing or shipping), which is pretty good because anything I found on the 'net averaged $200+ for an 8X10.

I snapped a couple of pics of one of her paintings (I can get more pics of other works). She'll kill me 'cause they're not anything like seeing it in person, but at least it'll give you all something to look at.

You must be registered for see images attach

and here's one of her flyer that she made up, it's got her cell # on it if you want to give her a call about the paintings, or you can just go through me and i'll make sure she get's your message. You can PM or email me at payableondeath62(at)hotmail.com.

and here's the picture that she worked off of, it's my horse...he's such a stud, much like me:rolleyes:

Edit: Man looking at those pictures makes me sad, the paintings lost a lot of color and detail. Guess that's what a crappy camera and photographer will do to ya. We'll have to get a much better digital camera once she get's this business up and going.

Let me know what you all think, guarantee you the painting looks a ton better in person, but oh well.

(I just thought that this might be in some sort of violation of posting rules-if it is please delete this post Moderators and don't take it personal, I just didn't know;) )

Thanks guys;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7