performance

4running_fun

Reaction score
allright guys i love the style of my 93, but there is a problem. If i cant get some more power i live in hills and its misrible with my 35s. So if i cant get some so my trans isnt always shifting down i might have to go cummins but who knows i need some good deals or something

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
It would help to know what you have in the thing so far. We don't even know if you have a turbo.
That said, a good turbo a type 4 cam, and a Moose pump and Moose misters and you'll have all the power you'll know what to do with ;Sweet

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would help to know what you have in the thing so far. We don't even know if you have a turbo.
That said, a good turbo a type 4 cam, and a Moose pump and Moose misters and you'll have all the power you'll know what to do with ;Sweet

X 2. Plus, the timing and the wear on the IP and injectors are always a factor in IDI performace.

Heath

4running_fun

Reaction score
its stock on 35s soup bowl removed god only nows miles on the ip and squirters and some gheto 3in exhaust and im gona assume 4.11s

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
with that said above the first step would be to find yourself a turbo setup. (I think its either 4.10s or 3.55s)

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, be sure what gears you have. I had 35s on my truck right after I bought it, and it was a complete dog with the 3.54 gears. I'm speaking of my first gen Dodge here, so an N/A IDI with 3.55s and 35" tires would probably be damn near un-driveable.
Travis..