Parts Transportation network

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally rolled in the door myself at just after 2am this morning and got into bed what a trip. I got about 70 miles into it and my rear u-joint blew the end of the cap off. I limped it back to a parts store and changed both of them in the parking lot. After that it was pretty much a smooth trip. I got there picked and the guy who had it wasn't there but his dad was and he used his tractor to load it into my truck. Then we rolled back to Conroe to meet with Dirtleg (Greg) good to meet you too by the way. Swapped the axle then rolled for home. All in all about a normal trip for me and I think the first time the big mule has went over 60 miles without at least 6-7 thousand pounds being towed behind it. I was also pleased because the entire trip I was getting just over 15 MPG running freeways. Later folks I'm off to find breakfast.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
It was nice to meet another board member. It's also nice to see the BOOB express at work and be a part of the chain. Man am I looking forward to getting this thing back to Virginia. For multiple reasons.

I should have loads coming out of the Lynchburg Airport for the next 5-8 weeks. Whenever your ready just let me know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online

No members online now.