Parting out the Cow Truck

rckslash2010

Reaction score
Them seats would be nice to have, I can't really afford anything right now though. Are they comfy? My bench seats suck, and I can't last for more then 200 miles before my butt get sore.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Are the cab lights in decent condition?

Nope one is broke and the others have cracks so not good enough to sell and ship,..sorry,..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrin Tosh View Post
Sorry couldn't resist, i will get a pic of it tomorrow,...
No worries; I would have been tempted to do that myself

Thanks re: the pics...also, is the "leather" cover intact and solidly attached, or is it loose and moving around?

The Steering wheel is very nice, everything is stitched and intact and is tight.
$35.00 shipped.

Guages/cluster shipped to 64060?

SWS

$40.00 shipped for the gauge cluster. It is for a C6 Auto.

Them seats would be nice to have, I can't really afford anything right now though. Are they comfy? My bench seats suck, and I can't last for more then 200 miles before my butt get sore.

Yea they are in nice shape and seem pretty comfy, not sure what they are out of. If you are interested let me know. I have someone that I am talking to tonight that are interested in them as well and they have first dibs. Ill let you know if they are available.

Here is a pic of the steering wheel:

Attachments

• IMG_3446.JPG
    IMG_3446.JPG
    251.5 KB · Views: 12
Reaction score
What is the deal with the peice on top of the cab? If that can be seperated with out destroying it I would be very interested in getting it.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hard to say on separating it, however I do have someone here in MI that is interested in it that I will be talking to tonight, I will let you know if he is buying it or not. I will have the truck in the shop tomorrow to start the dismantling

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrannonB

Members online