Parting out the Cow Truck

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Well I have decided to part out the Cow Truck since it is not really that nice to fix up and sell, so here is what we got:

*Gear Venders Overdrive with electronics and adapter for a BW Transfercase, Complete $1,200.00 Shipped (SALE PENDING)

*Banks Sidewinder Turbo Setup, complete, bought new in 2006, comes with pyro and boost gauges, no exhaust $1,100.00 Shipped (SALE PENDING)

*Front Dana 60 with 4:10 Gears complete Disk to Disk $1,100.00 Shipped to a commercial address or shipping doc.

*10.25 Sterling Rear End 4:10 Limited Slip, complete Drum to Drum. $350.00 shipped to a commercial address or shipping doc.

*T-Case $200.00 Shipped

*Set of 4 factory Alcoa Rims no caps or lugs, $350.00 Shipped to a commercial address or shipping doc.

*Cool rear bumper Diamond Plate, $175.00 Shipped to a commercial address or shipping doc.

Any other part will be avaliable expt the motor, I have plans for that. Let me know what you want and I will shoot you a price.

Here are a few pics, more to come tomorrow:

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you said the exhaust is not there, is the down pipe there? might be interested in the turbo setup.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Tires any good? Size?

The tires are average, not good enough to sell and ship.

you said the exhaust is not there, is the down pipe there? might be interested in the turbo setup.

Yes, the down pipe is there and good shape as well as the up pipes. Just the muffler was rusted out from the tailpipe so no exhaust as far as that goes.

Donsbad89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM me a phone number. I'm interested in the Alcoas and turbo kit. Thanks.

Dustin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online