parting out 94 Ford F250 4x4 reg cab..

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and maroon red pink its all same color smart ass..
If that was aimed at me, I did not mean my post sarcastically and I'm not sure how it could be construed as such, and quite frankly, I don't especially appreciate that sort of response. I was dead-serious...maroon/red interiors on OBS trucks are much rarer than on '80-'86 or '87-'91 trucks. Most OBS trucks have gray interiors, with some blue interiors floating around, but a maroon/red interior is very difficult to find, and I imagine that there are people out there looking for those parts. All I was asking was that you not be quick to throw the interior away.

94IDIT

Reaction score
I would love to buy the uppipe and the intake hat off that turbo system. Pm me or text 605-347-1344. thanks. Also I might be interested in the entire turbo kit as a whole if you don't want to part with just the parts. Let me know! thanks.

rocketdeere

Reaction score
ok people i have done lost myself., text 502 525 7906 with what ya want sorry short tracked mind and long day

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
Still have parts for this? I need the harness for the top of the fuel filter housing. I would also like to see the dipstick/tube if it is still avaliable.

SWS

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
turn your pm's on so we can talk about the turbo ;Sweet

This is for everyone... turning on the PM function is very easy and only takes four clicks of your mouse.

At the top of any page, there is a blue bar. At the far left, it says forums, next is user CP ..click on that. The next page has a list on the left hand side of things you might want to do. Scroll down to the third section and click on "options" ...The second section down on the right is labeled "messaging and notification"...the top box in this section enables you to send and receive emails, the third one lets you send and receive private messages. Click there to enable. Now scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click on the button that says "save changes" and you are done.

*** are a very handy way to converse with folks about private stuff like sales of parts and vehicles, or personal issues not relevant to the forums. Texting, while convenient to some, is not available to everyone, believe it or not.

And maroon is nowhere near pink.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rocketdeere View Post
and maroon red pink its all same color smart ass..

If that was aimed at me, I did not mean my post sarcastically and I'm not sure how it could be construed as such, and quite frankly, I don't especially appreciate that sort of response. I was dead-serious...maroon/red interiors on OBS trucks are much rarer than on '80-'86 or '87-'91 trucks. Most OBS trucks have gray interiors, with some blue interiors floating around, but a maroon/red interior is very difficult to find, and I imagine that there are people out there looking for those parts. All I was asking was that you not be quick to throw the interior away.

I just caught that also and I was going to say the same thing,...Don't think it is he is worth your time,..:rolleyes:

phazertwo

Die Summer DIE!
Reaction score
Still have any parts from the truck.

I am looking for the lower half of the intake box, and the tube that runs to the grill!!

Thanks
PZ

metrojd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front tank sending unit....

Front tank sending unit....

I need ... Do you have????

Please let me know
Thanks
John