Parting Out 86 F350 CC Rust Free!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
In the next couple of weeks I will be starting to part out the Cummins Doner truck. It is a 1986 Ford F350 XL Crew Cab SRW. This is a rust free California truck so it is clean and solid. The Bed and Tailgate are sold and to be installed on Matar. There is body damage on the hood, lf fender and doors, however I have a hood, fender and doors from Oaklahoma that I will sell.

The interior is the nicest that I have seen for an 86, This was an old mans truck that was really taken care of.

I bought the truck for the Cmmins Motor that will be insatlled in Big Ed.

Let me know what you need, no part is too big or too small.

The rear is 3:55 LS The truc has AC, factry Tac and Cruise, no power windows, or locks.

If you need better pics I can get those to you also.

Here is a link to all of the pics, and I posted a few on this post as well

http://community.webshots.com/album/560403860UZWAQw

Later!

Attachments

• SV500003.JPG
    SV500003.JPG
    418.2 KB · Views: 11
  • SV500004.JPG
    SV500004.JPG
    437 KB · Views: 14
  • SV500005.JPG
    SV500005.JPG
    430.1 KB · Views: 15
  • SV500028.JPG
    SV500028.JPG
    428 KB · Views: 7

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Darrin, I may be interested in the whole truck less engine and trans. Shoot me a PM. It would be for Matthias.

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Darrin, I may be interested in the whole truck less engine and trans. Shoot me a PM. It would be for Matthias.

That's too much truck for a young man. Give him the Moose truck and then you can have a great big new project truck to dedicate the next decade on.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Yup,
That tailgate is going on Golide. No doubt about that.;Sweet

When Bob gets that 6.2L dug up, I'll head north.:angel:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Sorry guys the truck has been sold, so I will not be parting it out. Looks like it will be headed to Moose Valley, minus bed, Cummins and GV.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
That's too much truck for a young man. Give him the Moose truck and then you can have a great big new project truck to dedicate the next decade on.

I would have to disagree with this a little bit. This is my personal opinion, but I really dont think its to much truck for a guy my age. When I was having my truck painted, I drove my dads 95 F-350 CC SRW 4x4 psd around for a month or two, no big deal.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup,
That tailgate is going on Golide. No doubt about that.;Sweet
Actually, I don't think that tailgate will work on Goldie. '80-'86 tailgates have a different latch design from '87-'97 tailgates. I could be mistaken, but I don't think the bed side of the latches can be changed out without a LOT of work.

I've seen a few decent tailgates off '87 or later trucks, and haven't been able to use them to replace the POS tailgate on my '84 :(

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would have to disagree with this a little bit. This is my personal opinion, but I really dont think its to much truck for a guy my age. When I was having my truck painted, I drove my dads 95 F-350 CC SRW 4x4 psd around for a month or two, no big deal.

Obviously you're not familiar with Barneys sense of dry humor. :rolleyes: LOL He usually suggests the absurd. Heck, if he told people I bought his PSD, nobody would have believed him. LOL

Hmmm... now that I think about it, STOP THAT BARNEY! When you tell people how great the Moose Pump is, they will automatically think it is junk! :backoff

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
The GV is will be avaliable for $1300.00

The rest of the truck is still up in the air. For now I am just driving and having a little fun with the truck till I start removing the motor. It may actually be a couple of months as I have decided to make the motor swap a winter project.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score

The rest of the truck is still up in the air. For now I am just driving and having a little fun with the truck till I start removing the motor. It may actually be a couple of months as I have decided to make the motor swap a winter project.

So what do you mean by the rest of the truck? I'll be looking for one here soon... if the one i've got my eye on falls through. So don't destroy it?

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score

Is that gear vendors setup for a zf5 by any chance?

--------Robert