Parting Out 86 F350 CC Rust Free!

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
The GV is will be avaliable for $1300.00

The rest of the truck is still up in the air. For now I am just driving and having a little fun with the truck till I start removing the motor. It may actually be a couple of months as I have decided to make the motor swap a winter project.

i thought mel was buying the truck:dunno has that changed, or has it just been pushed off? if not dibs on the inteior rear door handles and hardwear:D
chris

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
QUOTE]So what do you mean by the rest of the truck? I'll be looking for one here soon... if the one i've got my eye on falls through. So don't destroy it?[/QUOTE]

i thought mel was buying the truck has that changed, or has it just been pushed off? if not dibs on the inteior rear door handles and hardwear
chris

For now it is up in the air, and I decided that I will be driving it for a couple of months and do the swap this winter. I have been doing some performance modifications to the Cummins while it is still driveable. that way I can experement with it before it gets put in Big Ed. The big brown **** is pretty fast I have to say!;Sweet

Is that gear vendors setup for a zf5 by any chance?

--------Robert

It is connected to a 2wd C6. You can buy an adapter from GV for a 5 speed.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
For now it is up in the air, and I decided that I will be driving it for a couple of months and do the swap this winter. I have been doing some performance modifications to the Cummins while it is still driveable. that way I can experement with it before it gets put in Big Ed. The big brown **** is pretty fast I have to say!;Sweet

Well when the big brown **** has no heart how much is it going to cost to take it off your hands? cause i've come to realize that my body is rusted up but the 6.9 and drive line is good so a crew cab is what i need?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online