Parting out 1986 F-250 6.9L 4x4

schoelta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm parting out my truck. It's a 1986 F-250 with the 6.9L automatic. I did post a list before, but still have many good parts. I have both axles (4.10 gears). There are no leaks on the rear axle, and the brakes are in great shape. Drums were replaced when I did the brakes, so they have many years of service left in them. The front is a TTB, but all the ball joints and tie rods were replaced 1 year ago. They do come with a lifetime warranty, so if you want those parts, I will warranty them out for you, so that you get NEW parts. The locvk-outs and hubs worked great. I still have the engine. Leaks a bit of oil, but runs. I can say that the rear main does not leak. My rear springs are from a '96 F-350, and are not broken. It is a super cab, and I still have the door glass, and the super cab side glass. The drive shafts have good u-joints, and the carrier bearing was replaced 2 years ago. The transfer case is the Borg Warner. Wife says the truck has to go, so no reasonable offer will be refused. I live in Omaha, NE, and would be willing to drive up to 200 miles do meet someone if you want the heavier things. I just ask for some money for gas.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the truck have a dana 50 under. Id be interested in the ball joints, how much are you looking to get for them?

Reaction score
waiting to be "turboed"

Dear gone crazy ! I'm "Still Crazy After All These Years" " PAUL SIMON"

Have we had previous dialouge ? What are the details re: turbo ? I am trying to get info, leads on used turbo kit for 87 6.9 ! Any info, would be helpful. Sources are my most need info'.

Give me some feedback. Gordon in Dallas

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think we have talked before. I think I found two kits in Tampa that I have to call on. Hopefully there still there, if they are I might go and pickem up sometime next week.

schoelta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll go $10 a piece + shipping on the ball joints.

Reaction score
Turbo's needed

Hi Gone crazy,

Thanks so much for reply. Hope your mission is successful. Pls, keep me informed of your results. have a good weekend and tonight, time moves on ! "clocks forward "

gordon in dallas;