Parting 89 f250 4x4

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jasper, I went to a Pick and pull today and found three of them. I'm glad I pulled them all because out of the three only one was good. So I've got wipers again! I hope it continues working, my youngest is in the HS band and I pull one of the trailers loaded with instruments and it's supposed to be a gully washer here this weekend! We're traveling three hours into GA and it'll be nice to have wipers again. Thanks again!

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you use the parking brake?

As a matter of habit.....always! It has also been a habit for years now to "catch" the pedal on the way up. I was thinking about this and I can't remember when the wipers actually broke! I know that sounds crazy but I rarely drive the truck except for band season and camping season sooooo....I know it's been broken for several years. Rain X has been my friend. When I was driving the truck for personal reasons (camping) it didn't matter much. Now that there is 230 kids counting on their instruments to get to their destination I decided to fix it. Anyway I say all that to say I can't remember if in the early days of owning the truck if I was in the practice of "catching" the pedal and I could have caused it's demise. After pulling three of them Ford definitely screwed up in the location of that very fragile black box!

mackmack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey by any chance do you have the fly wheel inspection cover off that zf5 Id be interested in it if you are willing to part it from the trans

jhenegh

Truck Still Earns its Keep
Reaction score
As a matter of habit.....always! It has also been a habit for years now to "catch" the pedal on the way up. I was thinking about this and I can't remember when the wipers actually broke! I know that sounds crazy but I rarely drive the truck except for band season and camping season sooooo....I know it's been broken for several years. Rain X has been my friend. When I was driving the truck for personal reasons (camping) it didn't matter much. Now that there is 230 kids counting on their instruments to get to their destination I decided to fix it. Anyway I say all that to say I can't remember if in the early days of owning the truck if I was in the practice of "catching" the pedal and I could have caused it's demise. After pulling three of them Ford definitely screwed up in the location of that very fragile black box!

RainX washer fluid is the bomb. Just need to be above 35mph for it to work lol

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You seem to have exceeded your max on pm's... do you still have the IP and type 4 injectors?

jwsfarrier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might be interested in the seats as well. Shipping to Portland OR might suck. Any guess what shipping might be. Also ,if you could get me some pics of the seats that would be awesome. Feel free to Pm me. Thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance