part out-1996 f350 reg cab long bed 2wd psd. make some offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G. Mann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How good are the dually rear fenders? I could really use both sides. What kind of $ if they are for sale?

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
Gonna start pulling parts tommarow. I'll try my best to get all the *** returned. Bed and rear end are back off the market. If any one needs anything let me know before tomorrow by noon. Thanks!

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
I would be very interested in the front fenders and the doors - Please...... That is if the fenders deal doesn't happen ....???? I know that it was supposed to be by noon today but, I just got in from an away job.... Sorry....

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
It's cool didn't get anything pulled today anyways. I've been to busy driving it around LOL. runs awesome and no water in the oil. So if anyone needs a good engine i have one with maybe one bad injector. It's really to good of a truck to part out but I've already said I'll sell the parts and it'll prolly bring more parting it out then selling it. Pm me on the doors price is on first page.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would be very interested in the front fenders and the doors - Please...... That is if the fenders deal doesn't happen ....???? I know that it was supposed to be by noon today but, I just got in from an away job.... Sorry....

the only way those front fenders aren't coming my way,is if he doesn't get 'em pulled and ship 'em.:D
i have his $ locked and loaded with a very itchy trigger finger on the paypal send button.:rotflmao

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
I'm just worried that shipping will be the killer on them. I sure hope I don't have to send them ups freight cuz that will be $$$$$.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
Had a really bad morning. And I have some really really really bad news. Turns out the title has a lein on it! -cuss in ky it's illegal to sell a vehicle with a lein on it and he don't have the money to pay it off. So the bad news is I gotta give the damn truck back. I swear I can't win for losing. Yesterday I got the freaking thing running good and had a great day. Now today I got this BS. I'm really ticked off and I no y'all are too so I'm going to drink a few beers to calm down. Y'all don't know how sorry I am about this, and if anything changes I'll let y'all know. F250 I think I know where two rust free fenders are so hang in there man. Really sorry guys.

FORDF250HDXLT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats how she goes.
i think i have a front fender curse lmao.3 or 4 guys now and never an actual result.
i didn't want to go replacement panels because of the mixed bag results iv read about them.may have not have a choice i guess.

FORDF250HDXLT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats how she goes.
i think i have a front fender curse lmao.3 or 4 guys now and never an actual result.
i didn't want to go replacement panels because of the mixed bag results iv read about them.may have not have a choice i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.