part number for accelerator needed

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Contact Towcat. He has a list posted here somewhere with all the part numbers and differant auto parts store part numbers. I just can't find it now. I have seen it and its a great posting...;Sweet

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nick, my trusted Ford parts man tells me that 90 to 91' is a 35.5" long cable with a part number E9TZ-9A758U, while a 92' is (lenght not stated) F1TZ-9A758E.

Hope that helps. - Mel

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Contact Towcat. He has a list posted here somewhere with all the part numbers and differant auto parts store part numbers. I just can't find it now. I have seen it and its a great posting...;Sweet

That would be the parts bin, in our tech articles section.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Napa also lists that cable in the balkamp catalog, looks EXACTLY like the ford one that you get now.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I knew I wasn't on drugs.
second number down from the top. the first description is what the dealer calls it, the description in parenthesis is what the rest of the world calls it.

Don't feel lonely on that one doc, It took me 6 times of looking it over to find it...... Must be the heat.:rolleyes:

DOH :idiot:

Mabey I should try reading it BEFORE I take my meds.......or at least clean the paint off of my glasses from painting the ceilingLOLLOLLOL

At least I could find the parts bin;Poke :D

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Might sound silly, but don't forget you can always try to use your browsers search funciton. If I hit F3 in Internet Explorer, and type in cable it will come right up for you.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Gees Tonka... I knew it was listed somewhere. I just couldn't remember where it was. I had no problem "reading" it....:D :moon: ;Poke

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't trust my parts guy eh? LOL He's rarely ever wrong.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online