P Pumped Cummins 4bt's

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Starting Next Friday July 31st I will have a number of Cummins 4BT's for sale. These are good running fleet maintained P Pumped 4bt's. These will come complete with GM adapters and Turbo 400 Transmissions. All will have around 200K miles on them. Price is $2,500,00 including shipping to a hub near you. (usa Only) I will have videos of them running and a complete maintenance history.

If you are interested and want to put your name on one please let me know, You can give me a call at 616-318-0118 or shoot me an email at [email protected].

Once I get them I will start putting them on Ebay but wanted to post them here first.

Thanks !
Darrin

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Dont think so, Looks like they will all be Chevy. Lots of times you can advertise to swap for a Ford with someone. Or sell it and buy the Ford. Just the Chevy Auto Setups go for 700 to 950 on ebay.

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
Are these the bread van engines?
Also I sure would like to get a hold of a Alt-AC mounts

Might have to post a marketplace ad.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link TowCat more than I want to spend Tho
The Bread Vans used I want to say low mount(been awhile since I've researched it for the brackets makes it easier for a conversion
stock mounts for Dodge pickups create all sorts of problems, this adaptor solves three problems at once. 1) coolant hose routing, 2) AC compressor mount in a more sane location and 3) alternator mount moved.
I consider that money well spent. if you approach a Cummins conversion with a budget mindset, you lose. If you don't have $10k put aside, don't even think of starting one of these. Reinventing a truck is never cheap or easy.