overhead computer

Tinman875

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Iam looking for a overhead computer, with the milage and everything. Dont want to spend 300 at the dealer. I have tried ebay and found some cheaper, but still looking. Thanks!

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As soon as you do any mods to the motor, the Overhead computer will lie reguarding MPG #'s. Mine sits on direction and temp full time...

Whit

Reaction score
So Russ, I bet you always know where you are goin right.................if the tinman bought you a thermomitor than you could give him yer ovhd puter LOL

Cheers, Kevin

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uh huh....

Sorry whitty.... The OH puter aint worth a **** when you add injectors or a box...

besides - he'd have to come up with a thermometer AND a compass... :moon: :moon:

Whit

Reaction score
Originally posted by Russ
Uh huh....

Sorry whitty.... The OH puter aint worth a **** when you add injectors or a box...

besides - he'd have to come up with a thermometer AND a compass... :moon: :moon:

Just checkin ya man LOL LOL LOL

jgendr

Reaction score
I got mine off E-bay for $180. You'll have to fabricate your own harness due to the fact that dodge don't make one any more. I made mine from a piece of telephone cable.

It took me a day to install, but the hardest part was finding the correct pins to go into the stock plugs. I found them through the local chevy dealership after asking one of the tech's for their help. they had boxes full of different ones. the parts guy's didn't even have a clue.

Joe

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online