Operation Gold Digger update.....no pics

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

250 hours and counting.

About 1 hour ago after the all day rain storm that parked over Decatur thinking the Moose truck was nearby, I heard some sweet music.

IT'S ALIVE!!! :rock: -Drool :Thumbs Up
Got to hear her running again with BOOST! :D
Man was that a mental boost.
Only leaks found so far:
The exhaust up pipe at the cross over.....After market home made.
Fuel line from the filter to the pump. Prolly tweaked it a wee bit too much making room for the air box.

The hunt is on there Goat Boy! :Sly

IDIeselman

Reaction score
Good to hear it Ron,Now only 150 hours to go and you will be done, For awhile. But you should cut that time down after making :smoke: I'm sure you have a new found determination to finish the job. I'll have a drink for you to help celebrate making fire in the beast. Here's to hoping you get it done in time for the rally.
Tim

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
Gotta throw out a big :hail :hail :hail to Darrin and Terry for the big push last night.
They helped me get things rollin' on the assembly line. ;Sweet
While we got alot done last night, there's still a long list to finish on the reassembly.
When going this far, one benefits from having a extra truck or two floating around to compare parts placement.
Heck even the truck formerly known as Goldie now has a Big Ed parts on her now. :Sly
Yep the Beef and Big Ed were last nights donor trucks. :D
The yard looked pretty good last night with 3 IDI's in the yard.
Hopefully Big Ed doesn't catch a case of the rusties parking too close to the Beef. LOL

Darrin and Terry....... :cheers: :cheers:
Thanks!

Attachments

• P5230075.JPG
    P5230075.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 29

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hey Ron, We had great time, and wish we were able to do more. don't hold your breath, but we are talking about doing it again next week, (think yer gonna need it :Sly ) I will keep you posted.

Anyone else wanna show up and wrench for a while, there are lots of places all around the truck that can be worked on LOL ...Oh Yea,..did I mention FREE BEER! :cheers: (that usually brings em in!)

I see you snuck in a pic of Big Ed with the new rims and tires. Heck I don't even have a pic of that yet! You are good,... ;Sweet

Later,
Darrin

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Free beer!!!!!Who is gonna pick me up from the airport!mmmmm,Please let it be Bud Light!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Free beer!!!!!Who is gonna pick me up from the airport!mmmmm,Please let it be Bud Light!

Lemmeknow when you are flyin in, We will be at his house about 3 on Friday, so make it before then, Bud Light it is!

Anyone else,... Hee hee

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Man, I wish I could make it to that rally, if there is something I like is when we get all together and work on a truck. Who knows maybe next rally will be somewhere by your neck of the woods, wich will be an excellent excuse to finally make the trip to yellowstone.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
EZ,
Its only a 10 hour drive. I know from experience ;Sweet Leave and go up there Fri night, get there by 3:00 AM, sleep for a bit, wrench all day Sat, sleep Sat night, drive home on Sunday. :rotflmao
Piece of cake!!!
John

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
liddledoggie said:
liddledoggie likes beer and is available on friday. joe
:thumbsup:
Joe,
Come on down, the more the merrier.
Friday is my short day so I'll be home by noon. ;Sweet
The light at the end of the tunnel may be near. :Sly

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
Hey Joe,
A fire extinguisher would be good.......I Gots plenty of wiring to do. LOL
Nawh just kiddin, the 20# is closeby. -Flame Thr
Tools are good. ;Sweet
Darrin is bringing some tools as well.

Just watch them thar dually fenders.....In need of the stud fasteners(4). :Sly

Bring an appetite, cause it looks like things are gonna be a go. ;Sweet

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Hey Ron We will be liaving the car lot afound 4:30 and heading your way. Me, Brother Dave, Dad Dave, Scotty, and Terry.

With Joe showing up as well, we should be able to put a big ole dent in the truck..... Not Literally,.. :backoff

What was it that I was supposed to bring,....injection line of some sort,..It will come to me.

Later