one of the brothers in DIESEL POWER

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
I knew that college ed-uma-cation was a waste of time. Still can't rite so guud. Rob, who did you submit the letter to. Email or snail mail?

pafixitman

Reaction score
I think we need to invite Diesel Power mag to our little IDI event in Chatty! Goat boy will not be showing his face, so we can show off the advantages of the IDI w/o being interupted!

EvergreenRanch

In Transition
Reaction score
congrats man just got my issue and flipped right to the big old blizzard! congrats and thank you for getting us out in the mainstream a little more! hope this inspires them to publish more stuff about our trucks. :Sly

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats Rob, the truck looks great in the Mag. Engine looks pretty good on the stand too. Congratualtions. Scotty

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
I just pick mine up last night and totaly forgot about this thread (sorry guys havent been around much these days) and was like "wooo betsy!" That is awesome that ya got in, and we can all make the connection to someone that made it into a truck Mag! Too cool Rob, the Pic of the motor on the stand was sweet, I never saw it before! I loved how it was put that the IDI wasnt refered to as a pre-stroke engine! ;Sweet

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll try to bring my issue to Gettysburg this weekend for anybody to see it who is there and didn't.