Selling the Jeep XJ

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey gang!
Man! I'm gone a little while and when I come back it's all upgraded and changed. For the better I hope, I'm liking it so far!
Anyway, I'm gonna post this here since this is my home on OB, and everyone I know is here in the idi section. If you admins want to move it, so be it. I looked around but with the new format, I did see an obvious sub forum...
We have a pretty cool '99 Cherokee I built for expo style camping trips. My wife and I have had a lot of memorable adventures roaming up and down the east coast, but
our lifestyle has changed and Goldie is now being used as a very inefficient commuter vehicle and needs to be replaced. I really want her to go to some who will give her some love! Looking around, mostly on Facebook market place, the prices for XJ's is all over the place but they seem high, have Cherokees started going up? I'm hoping that I can get some good feedback on where to start for an asking price. Here's the lowdown on the old girl:
99 XJ Sport 190k 4" lift, AX-15 Hurst shifter, header w/ MagnaFlow SS cat back, OBA, ARB lockers front and rear w/ 3.73 gears, Tom Woods drive shafts, AJ's Off-road Armour custom ARB style enclosed winch bumper w/ brush gard & driving lights, 12k winch, swing out rear bumper w/ spare,Hi-Lift mount & lockable dual Jerry can carrier, rock sliders w/ integrated OBA tank, belly pan skid plate, Rusty's lower control arms w/ JKS MiniSkids, Rusty's front springs, old man emu shocks & rear helper springs, rear airbags, OME steering stabilizer, ZJ tie rod, adjustable track bar, rear disc brakeconversion, 31x10.5 Hankook Dynapro ATM RF10, Crager soft eight wheels, AutoHome Maggiolina Extreme roof top tent w/ vestibule on triple Yakima bars, EdgeStar 12v refrigerator, custom dual draw storage, dual batteries/ with isolators, new PS pump, water pump, harmonic balancer, locally rebuilt starter.
Never crashed or wheeled hard. It needs some TLC, needs a headliner, gel coat on the RTT is flat, original paint is showing it's age, windshield is cracked, there's a leak in the OBA system, small exhaust leak, idle occasionally hunts, driver's door sags, could use some cosmetic refurbishing, no major rust. Engine burns no oil and runs strong, valve cover weaps but it has no major oil leaks. It would make a fantastic donor for a TDI swaped overland rig.
If it's not obvious, the rear seats have been removed to make room for the fridge. The posted pictures are all 4-8 years old but other than normal wear and tear she looks about the same...
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• Jeep RTT 014.jpg
    Jeep RTT 014.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member