Votes: 22 53.7%
  • Ladder Bars

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
Hey Dave,

I saw the drawing that you have of the bumper that you want to build for your truck... it's awesome. When you do get to building it I'd be interested in finding out how much it cost and maybe if you are up for it I could buy the material and you could build one for me since I'm up in Fairbanks I could just come down some weekend and get it... and of course send some $$ your way for your time. Let me know if you would be up for it.

George

*Edit: Oops didn't read the rest of the thread before posting... I see your bumper is coming along nicely.

yeah you mite be abull to work something out PM me and we'll talk;Sweet

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
got alil more done tonight:sly
You must be registered for see images attach

i have to doo it in 2 peaces

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Looks nice Dave!
I built a heavy duty guard for my moms 94 CC and I never thought much about the mounting brackets. lol I have had the guard done for about 4 years but have never got around to designing the brackets required to mount it. I need to make 2 more of those guards too.

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
it's 1/8th and the cetter is a peace of 2x8 3/8 c-channel;Sweet i'm NOT goin to wheel this truck so i didn't see the need to use 1/4 for it;Sweet and it help's with weight!:sly

bigblackF250

Killin' the ozone
Reaction score
Gotcha, how heavy do you think it is right at this point? How did you fasten it to the frame? I also would be interested in a copy of your plans if you decide to go in that direction, got fab skills but not too much on the drawing/planning skills dept.
Rob

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
Gotcha, how heavy do you think it is right at this point? How did you fasten it to the frame? I also would be interested in a copy of your plans if you decide to go in that direction, got fab skills but not too much on the drawing/planning skills dept.
Rob

i built off of the stock bumper mounts i just beefed them u ill draw out some detailed lans for everyone;Sweet it goot to be around 100lbs or so i'm goin to weigh it when its done;Sweet

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score

BIG DAVE

OILBURNER FOR LIFE!
Reaction score
every good build needs a drawing to keep you on track:sly

it's been 6mouths sens i've drawn anything real big i'm lil rusty! i'm hoping to buy these wheels this next summer

and a set of 37x13.5R16 PRO-COMP XAT:sly

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
every good build needs a drawing to keep you on track:sly

it's been 6mouths sens i've drawn anything real big i'm lil rusty! i'm hoping to buy these wheels this next summer

and a set of 37x13.5R16 PRO-COMP XAT:sly

very nice! man you sure can draw;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online