Old Rig is Running AGAIN

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, just wanted to drop you guys a line and let you know the old rig is up and running again, with a rebuilt 7.3 in it. My cousin ended up stumbling across a guy who rebuilt his engine for his truck then somehow the truck was destroyed so he sold the newly rebuilt 7.3 to my cousin for 1000 bucks. Cousin swapped all my stuff over to the new engine and fired up first time. He has everything plumbed in, including the propane and he is getting ready to get that innercooler in there too. He is extremely happy with the whole deal. Probably cost him about 5K total to have buy the truck, engine and other misc stuff. It is now registered in Upstate NY, so keep your eyes out for it. Anyhow, just wanted to let you guys know the old IDI is blowing black again. Scotty

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's good to hear. Hopefully he'll be easy on it and not blow it up. I always thought you'd probably need the Cummins to make the kind of power you wanted, so I'm glad that in this case you're both happy. Don't let him forget about SCAs or a a good diesel ELC.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Good to hear man. Wish it was here though. Mine's been sitting in the driveway for more than three weeks with the IP out. Hope he knows what he's got & takes good care of if.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's cool Scotty. Only question is, why hasn't he posted here yet?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly Wrecker

Members online