Oilburners Holiday Party Details.

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To much going on right now for me to get away. I will be riding from mobile to petaluma california for a week long class during that time. I wont be able to make it.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ok guys we are coming down to the date! WOO HOO!!!

Who all is coming so that I can get a head count for the meal?

There will be 5 total in my group. (Jill, both of my kids + annie's friend from school and myself).

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Finances have to be tighten up a little. I'm gonna be cancelling my reservations. I might swing by for a bit if i go visit Seth or my aunt...

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
As much as I want to be there, it's killing me to have to pass this year.
Was hoping to make the second oilburners polar bear club meet.:mad:

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score

Guys I am sorry to say that I will have to cancel this years event. I had a limb come down on the front of the camper this morning and punch a hole in the roof. Since I am living in my camper this is of major concern. I have it sort of half way patched at the moment and will be doing the repairs later on this afternoon. This will take all the money I have to do this repair. No I didn't have insurance because well I have an old camper and have always done all of my own maintenance to them and since this camper does not see the road I did not see a need for a policy.... So I am sorry guys but the event has been canceled.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Travis and we were discussing this weekend. Looks like it would have been a no go for us as well, but that doesn't matter now.

Sorry to hear about your troubles Travis. I wish we were closer to give you a hand in the repairs.

Lets shoot meeting up at the Rally, or maybe someone can put together a little spring meet,..

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
even though i am a bit far to come i am sorrry to hear about that. i hope you get it fixed back up soon!

i know what its like to have unexpected repairs, i need to start squarreling away $10-20 a pay in a seperate account for these occasions. Good luck

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Travis. I made my reservation after the deadline so I had to prepay and is non refundable, plus arangements have already been made with Nicole's mom so we will be there anyway. If you get your camper patched up maybe we can still get together at some point.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Seems like there is some kind of snow event at this thing every year, This year is no different!

Kinda glad we didn't have to travel last night.

Hows it going Steve? :cheers: