Oilburners Holiday Party Details.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Seems like there is some kind of snow event at this thing every year, This year is no different!

Kinda glad we didn't have to travel last night.

Hows it going Steve? :cheers:

Yeah, I'll not soon forget when we had it here...I said I'd provide the meat for the meal...unfortunetly, when I drove the 15 miles home to check on things, our power had been out all night. Glad my parents had power! lol Could've been a McDee's kind of night! lol

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Goin good. Roads cleared up south of ftwayne. Got some hottub time in lastnite and did some shopping today. No internet in room and computer won't connect to WiFi in lobby so posting from kaceys phone. Gonna get some dinner in a bit and big hot tub again tonite. Then a few drinks at the bar

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it was an interesting weekend. Housekeeping stole a handfull of change off the dresser while we were out saturday! Then the A/C compressor bearing on the Saturn decided Indy was a nice place to die. After trying to have a quicklube place bypass it with a shorter belt we ended up having it done at a Firestone shop. All ended well and we made it home eventually. lol