Official 2012 rally

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If somebody can find a better one I'll use it! That's some kind of count down timer for a wedding! At least I got lady bugs and not the bride and groom that it seems to favor.

sootman73

Reaction score
Hey i didn't even notice the location of the rally this year! thats a 30min drive from me! Guess I have to make an appearance and say hi! LOL (even though no truck)

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Hey i didn't even notice the location of the rally this year! thats a 30min drive from me! Guess I have to make an appearance and say hi! LOL (even though no truck)

Strategically placed for your viewing pleasure!!!LOL

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Looks like i won't know if i can go until almost last minute.... hope there'll still be room for me...

On a side note, it's hard to find a camper i can afford... :D Might have to try and rent my grandpa's...

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Almost 1000 miles 1 way for me. Just not seeing it happening right now. Sounds like fun tho.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still waiting on a call back for my final reservations. Will call again tonight if I don't hear anything by this evening.

Heath

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
IM CONFIRMED!!!! coming in saturday the 30th, leaving following saturday the 7th. site 43. crap whys it gotta be so far away???? ohhh wait, thats a good thing since project Black Dynamite is still all torn apart!

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would some of the NJ/PA people be willing to convoy? My hub sounds like he will have me do this solo but I don't want to do the 12+ hours alone.

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Ron, I really would like to come, and I will if not working, but I won't know until maybe late May or June. Will there still be room for me and my camper?

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Ron, I really would like to come, and I will if not working, but I won't know until maybe late May or June. Will there still be room for me and my camper?

Its hard to say of they will have open lots then or not.
If you think you may be able to make it, reserve your lot now. If you can't make it you can either cancel the reservation or as past practice has done, offer it up to a fence sitter or late comer.;Sweet

Danielle, convoying has been done and although I can't speak for the easterners I'm sure something can be arranged. Keep tabs as rally time gets closer the route planning and buzz will turn into a frenzy!:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online