Official 2012 rally

94IDIT

Reaction score
1100 miles one way for me... It would pretty much be a straight shot on 90 though, but it'd way closer than last years. We'll see what I can do. Although I'm not sure if my old tank would make it that far without some kind of mechanical faliure:eek::rotflmao:rotflmao

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
X 2. LOL If I don't hear from them today, I'll call back.

Heath

She called me back last nigh and left me a message and a phone number to call her after 6 since they are on their Off season, they are not at the campground that often anymore.

Ill let ya know what happens,..

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She called me back, but it was loud where I was and couldn't hear too well. Gave her my email address and she said she would contact me that way, but I haven't heard from them yet. I'll hit you up for that tester after the first of the year Ron.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
ok guys i got the OK from the owner of the company to make reservations and get the week off!!!! im also going to aim for a saturday through saturday or sunday type of deal.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I called at 11:10 AM on today (Friday) and I am in like Flynn. Now the countdown is on.

If you would like to use this rather gay countdown timer in your sig, just paste in this http image url dwdf.daisypath.com/6Btam4.png

You must be registered for see images attach

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I called at 11:10 AM on today (Friday) and I am in like Flynn. Now the countdown is on.

If you would like to use this rather gay countdown timer in your sig, just paste in this http image url dwdf.daisypath.com/6Btam4.png

You must be registered for see images attach

And it's BLUE!!!!!:rotflmao;Sweet