Northwest Bomb Party

Ramflasher

Reaction score
The Northwest Bombers are planning a Bomb party/get together for Feb 14/15th.

We will be doing many projects, and lots of BSing...BBQ some oysters, etc...

There will be lots of trucks to look at and get ideas from. This is the 5th annual Feb. Bomb Party, and last year we had 54 trucks show up!

Starts at 9am on the 14th. Anyone that wants to attend can email me for directions.

[email protected]

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a good time! I'll try and make it, but as you know I already have some important plans!

B

Big K

I'd love to join you , but that's Valentine's Day weekend. Wife and family come before trucks.

Maybe next time :thanks:

rubberfish

Reaction score
Originally posted by Big K
I'd love to join you , but that's Valentine's Day weekend. Wife and family come before trucks.

WHAT??????????
Man, you can see her any day:D

B

Big K

Originally posted by rubberfish
WHAT??????????
Man, you can see her any day:D

This is true, but I can play trucks every day, too. And that is why I will avoid playing trucks on Valentine's Day. Man's gotta know his limitations. ;)

rubberfish

Reaction score
Ya I know man. V-day is pretty important, my wife does lots for me every day of the year, the least I can do is park the truck for one day. Hey I don't know where Graham is, but it can't be that far away, maybe you can make it up here for BD Power Dyno Days April 17th. Free food, and a donation to a local charity gets you a run on the dyno, and the ever popular pub crawl to finish off the day:D . Where is Graham anyways? I'm going to guess SE of Seatle?

B

Big K

From Tacoma proper, go SSE about 30 miles from downtown. 15+ miles roughly due south of Puyallup.

If I get a clutch in by then, I'd love to spin the rollers.

Pub Crawl, we're there :D

Mebbe I'll be @ PDR for the clutch, and just stay. :confused: Not sure I want to wrestle the 5600 :eek:

B

Big K

Not sure I want to do the clutch myself. We are mechanically more than capable, but the NV 5600 + 241HD is a HEAVY package. Not sure it's worth it to do the labor on this particular job.

Or should I say labour? ;)

It is aboot time for the new clutch, however ;)

LOL all in good fun.

rubberfish

Reaction score
aahh, I didn't realize that was the model of trans, not too familiar with Dodge numbers,,,,,,eh?;) LOL LOL

russs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big K
From Tacoma proper, go SSE about 30 miles from downtown. 15+ miles roughly due south of Puyallup.

If I get a clutch in by then, I'd love to spin the rollers.

Pub Crawl, we're there :D

Mebbe I'll be @ PDR for the clutch, and just stay. :confused: Not sure I want to wrestle the 5600 :eek:

Your stock clutch is holding???? Mine was shredded quite quickly!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7