Noob Qestion.

blender

Reaction score
Would this work to pump a high volume ? http://www.govdeals.com/eas/itmDisplay.cfm?itemID=276&acctID=591

Towcat & Blender have nice avtars or pics !!

Looks to be a top load tank so it should have a 12-16" port on top. It's a stainless tank so it should hold good pressure as long as the seals are in good shape. It would make a nice super sucker with a valve at the pump off exit and some bracing. The pipe inside the box looks like what I have on my truck and with my PTO drive pump she'll deliver 120gpm at idle and with a little throttle boost 150gpm.

I couldn't think of a better use of a tie......;Sweet

Last edited:

460429_freak

Crazy about diesels
Reaction score
im just jealousof all that free fuel or at the end half priced fuel you'llhave on hand....

jstock

Reaction score
Just in case anyone is interested, or not...I am not trying to buy the item I posted, I live too far away. I just saw that some of you are much closer and deal in a much higher volume. Just thought someone on here may be interested in a pump on a cart...hook up a nice filter and you're in business.

blender

Reaction score
Well if you were closer I have some to donate for sure. My bill from Exxon and Valero refineries last month was a hair over 60 grand. I hope to be at full capacity in the next three months with a centrifuge in tow to see if I can cut that by at least 40%. I'm crossing my fingers and if something does go down maybe it won't happen for at least 6 months then the savings would be enough to cover it hopefully.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online