NMB2 is selling some engine parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is also the fuel delivery to the IP that needs addressing, IIRC he uses a boost referenced bypass regulator and custom electric pump setup...not sure a stock lift pump would suffice...

All in all this is a decent price for what you get; however one must factor in some studs, maybe a valve job (Iconel or Stellite Valves), porting heads, gaskets, TIME to fab/mount IC if you don't have the same setup/cab he does OBS, a decent clutch or auto trans, and I'm sure there are a few small details to contend with. Hammer the ***** outta the firewall...be it lil or lot...still gotta clearance it.

If I had the 3K, I'd drop it in a heart beat! done deal! I don't...thus I won't...

I just want to clarify what Im saying above...:sly

Ok if ya got a decent solid running engine, in good mechanical health, bolt this kit, with IP; in and on. Make sure you stud your heads, ensure a least a Holley Blue pump for lift pump and your golden.

If on the other hand, you have issues, hard start due to low comp, bad valves etc, then deal with the short comings you have, before adding this kit or for that matter any other kit. In other words, if you burn a qt of oil every 500 miles...fix it before adding more stuff to have to deal with.

Justin has this tuned and tuned well. I don't see any reason other than head studs and decent lift pump on a good runner that this kit wouldn't work great! If studding it may be an idea to regasket the heads, but that's about it...

Clearancing firewall no big deal, I woulnd't expect you need to take a sledge hammer to it LOL just a lil tap here an there n yer GOLDEN...

If you want a kit that makes ass kicking power this is it...seriously. If not then get a Prius....;Sweet

Last edited:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you want a kit that makes ass kicking power this is it...seriously. If not then get a Prius....;Sweet

well.....that does it.
all my trucks are for sale. I need to put the proceeds for a down payment on a Prius. hell, Pat has one, it can't be all that bad?

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I don't know about everyone else, but I think NMB's stuff needs to stay where he isn't banned! I'm not sure how everyone posting here about him selling stuff and such is any different than him just being allowed to be back here. If you want to read about his "stuff" I'd recommend you go to where he hangs!

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ok if ya got a decent solid running engine, in good mechanical health, bolt this kit, with IP; in and on. Make sure you stud your heads, ensure a least a Holley Blue pump for lift pump and your golden.

If on the other hand, you have issues, hard start due to low comp, bad valves etc, then deal with the short comings you have, before adding this kit or for that matter any other kit. In other words, if you burn a qt of oil every 500 miles...fix it before adding more stuff to have to deal with.

Justin has this tuned and tuned well. I don't see any reason other than head studs and decent lift pump on a good runner that this kit wouldn't work great! If studding it may be an idea to regasket the heads, but that's about it...

Clearancing firewall no big deal, I woulnd't expect you need to take a sledge hammer to it LOL just a lil tap here an there n yer GOLDEN...

I fully agree. It will be a decent setup no matter what you are running...

And what is wrong with a Prius?? They are nice lil rigs that the average backyard mechanic can't work on and still don't get much better mileage than a TDI. Lol.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by riotwarrior
You must be registered for see images attach

I fully agree. It will be a decent setup no matter what you are running...

And what is wrong with a Prius?? They are nice lil rigs that the average backyard mechanic can't work on and still don't get much better mileage than a TDI. Lol.

scott dropped a less then subtle hint and it wasn't taken.
we all know and understand completely what's involved in this kit for sale. I don't see any reason why it needs to be dragged out any further.
those of you who want to continue discussing about NMB2's items for sale can talk to him directly at the appropriate sites.
In the meantime, this thread is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online